My Weekend

Sunday, December 6, 2009

What a weekend!
Last night I finally finished making all of my Pasteles. In my family, it usually takes a production of grandmothers, aunts, cousins, sisters and mothers to complete a Pasteles making session but I live far from my family so I made them on my own. It was alot of work but it's worth it in the end.

Today my husband and I spent some quality time with the kids. We had a tea party with my daughter, played with flash cards , and watched all the Disney movies she wanted. My son decided that we should create our own Bionicles and play Wii sports for awhile, so thats what we did. Dinner followed shortly, which consisted of Roast Beef and Mashed Sweet Potatoes. Everyone is satisfied and getting ready for tomorrow. Sundays are always alot of fun.

This week, I am working on a new Pepper Sauce recipe and I will finally share my Baked Empanada recipe! This recipe guarantees flaky, delicious Empanadas every time. Also, I will post my Coquito recipe for everyone to try. It makes more than one bottle because trust me, you'll go through the first bottle all by yourself, it's really THAT good!

Have a wonderful night and stay tuned for recipes to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, very good! It's nice see happy people enjoying their children and homelife, these days where everybody only thinks of themselves... BRAVO! BUENO! BRAVIS! You go Girl

Anonymous said...

P.S. I have many more Recipies if your interested............ ANTHONY ? Bravo!(*_* )

Post a Comment